Top 8 Off-Page SEO Strategies
TOP 8 OFF - Page SEO Strategies
1) Setup and / or optimize your FREE Google My Business Local Listing. Local Search pretty much pivots off of your GMB. It's free to setup but requires verification which normally means once setup and you click verify a post card will be mailed to your street address. Do NOT use a PO box as Google will not accept that. Make sure to pay close attention to "category selection" and select as many categories that apply to your business.
2) Purchase/Order Citations - What is a citation? A citation is your name/address and phone number cited all over the internet in different directories like Yelp, City Search, 411, Yellow Pages etc. You should purchase 200 citations for your local business. Contact me and I can help you decide where to purchase these citations. You could set them up yourself but it is extremely time consuming.
3) Setup / Optimize all of your Social Media Listings i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc. Use the most relevant social media platforms that apply to your business. Make sure you fill out each of these profiles 100% - don't skip... fill in all details.
4) Setup / Optimize a YouTube Channel and create 5 "keyword" specific optimized videos to start the channel. YouTube and Vimeo videos can rank individually so you want to have at least YouTube setup and current videos on there.
5) Consider setting up niche specific directories and forums. The more the better as it might take a bit to get traction but again this will help you website rank organically.
6) Time to order / purchase PBN's or high powered articles with keyword specific anchor text. This is the way to rank the website as quickly as possible.
7) Setup your Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics so you can monitor your website and traffic.
8) Record and document your website analytics so you know exactly where you have started (if this is not a new website) this way you will be able to see some of the metrics and be able to compare the changes so you can see the effect your having on the website.
These are some of the best practices to use for OFF-PAGE SEO optimization strategies. We have many more strategies we implement when ranking websites but this will give you a good start.